Swiss BioQuant is a bioanalytical contract research organization (CRO) specialized in LC-MS/MS and ligand-binding assays (LBA), dedicated to scientific excellence. Swiss BioQuant offers customized LC-MS/MS and LBA method development, validation and sample analysis for small and large molecules as well as cell-based assays. Important prerequisites for our service and quality standards (GLP) are represented by our continuous investments into employee training, documentation and instrumentation. Continuous audits or inspections throughout years convincingly document the success of our efforts in these fields.
We are currently looking for a full-time Study Director (SD) for our HPLC-MS/MS department (mainly small molecules) to support bioanalytical studies for our Spanish clients. The working place is in Reinach (BL), about 10 kilometers from Basel.
The SD will be responsible for the conduct of several studies including method development and validation, clinical and non-clinical sample analysis (GLP and/or GCP).
Work projects may include but not limited to:
- Perform experiments in a GLP environment (mainly HPLC-MS/MS)
- Keep relations with the Sponsor and the main study facility
- Supervision of the technical personnel in the lab
- Development of new methods and validation according to the current guidelines
- Multianalyte biomarker analysis
- Structural elucidation of metabolites and biomarkers
- Maintaining an appropriate documentation (GLP/GCP)
- Ability to write study plans and reports
- Ability to work accordingly to SOPs
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Respect timelines
- Data analysis and interpretation of the results
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
- PhD in chemistry, biology, biotechnology or related field
- Minimum five years' experience in bioanalytics
- Targeted and untargeted metabolome and biomarker analysis with high resolution mass spectrometry
- Multivariant data analysis and experience with R-programming language
- Experience to work in a regulated GxP environment
- Organisational skills, service mentality and project management competence
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Full-time job
- Long-term contract (permanent employment)
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with the possibility of growth and advancement in the career according to individual merit
- Possibility to participate to seminars and congresses to improve job-related expertise.
If you think this is the right position for you, please do not hesitate to send your complete application dossier (résumé, certificates and a cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org